Category:Minecraft PE Maps
After originally starting this map back in 2012 on Java edition and holding it off for years I finally decided to port it over to Bedrock and completely overhaul it into what I always wanted it to be. This map is a recreation of the map Gorge and is fully playable with the Control Point game mode! The map was originally inspired by SethBling and Hypixel’s TF2 Dustbowl map.
- Suggested team sizes: 4v4 – 10v10
- Two stages, each with their own control point
- Attackers (Blue team) – capture control points in order
- Defenders (Red team) – Try to run out the clock before attackers capture both points
- No Addons/plugins required! Completely vanilla!
- 8 classes, each with their own perks!
- Instantly respawn wearing full gear!
- Change classes and teams mid-game!
- Respawning health packs, free health/food at the spawn points!
- Make sure Command blocks are enabled
- *Please report any bugs or issues*
- The more Attackers on a control point, the faster they capture!
- Defenders can contest the capture points to halt the Attackers progress!
Version: Minecraft Bedrock Edition 1.10
Simulation distance: 10 or higher