Category:Minecraft PE Mods & Addons / Minecraft PE Addons
Viewed: 13 - Published at: 18 days ago
The end of time is near and the Overworld has been transformed into a hellish nightmare. Some mobs have reached enormous sizes and their powers have been drastically increased as a result. This addon lets you experience Minecraft on an entire new difficulty level and it also changes most of the environment both in terms graphics and mob behaviors.
Surviving the Apocalypse
It’s the survival of the fittest. The weak ones have been weeded out and it’s only the most powerful creatures who are left standing. Luckily that’s true for the player as well who is much stronger than usual. Bears, golems and endermen are all considered mini bosses and should be regarded with extreme caution.
Villagers are no longer the same. They have blank, white eyes and it’s obvious that something evil has influenced their minds and made them crazy. Don’t be fooled by their apparent harmless behavior, it might cost your life.
There have been several prophecies during the history of time that have said that the end will come when the moon is turned into blood. By the looks of it, this seems to be the case..
It’s not just the Overworld which has been affected by this hellish world, also the Nether and the End have been transformed to even more hellish environments than what they already were.
- Animals run away from players
- The player is much stronger and have three times more health
- Arrows have greater power
- Most enemy mobs are bigger and stronger
- Endermen, Golems and Bears are like mini bosses
- Skeletons shoot shulker bullets
- The End and the Overworld are hellish
- Some mobs have the ability to teleport
- Witches have the ability to summon lightning with throwable potions (and the player can do the same)
- Player is no longer affected by fall damage
- Player has one more health bar
- Ghasts shoot much faster
- Chickens spit fire at players
- Villagers can teleport
- Blazes shoot more fire
- Shulker projectiles are fired faster
- Custom music by Purple-Planet.com
- Difficulties have new names: Calm, Moderate, Difficult, Hades
- Mobs have new names
- Stalkers (Villagers)
- Hellbats (Bats)
- Thunder Beast (Ender Dragon)
- Dark Giants (Husks)
- Nether Ghosts (Zombie Pigmen)
- Death Bears (Polar Bears)
- Snow Soldiers (Snow Golems)
- Reaper (Wither Boss)
- Nether Skeletons (Wither Skeletons)
- Fire Birds (Chickens)
- Stone Beasts (Silverfish)
- And almost everything else from the original Danger Inbound Addon.
- New mob behaviors
- Game difficulties in-game have new names
- Mobs have new names
- New textures for some mobs and user interface
If it crashes then load the resource pack as a Global Resource (Settings> Global Resources) and only activate the behavior pack for worlds. (That worked for me.)
- Download Addon (Resource & Behavior) .McAddon (~ 50 MB)
- Activate the packs for a world in-game