Category:Minecraft PE Maps
Viewed: 590 - Published at: 2 years ago
Half-A-Heart Run is a minigame where players have to run through an obstacle course which includes everything from a cactus maze to parkour jumps which might at first look easy. But since your health is limited to just one half heart you have to be extremely careful.
Updated: 6 January, 2018 (read changelog)
How to play?
It looks easy, doesn’t it? But believe me, it’s not. All participants will have just one half heart. This makes every movement in this game extremely dangerous. A cactus can be your immediate death if you aren’t careful enough!
This minigame is best suited for multiplayer, but it can also be played (and enjoyed) in single player. Avoid the obstacles and get to the finish!
- Added 2 new levels (Ice Skating & Sky Parkour)
- Shows the title of the section when you get to a new checkpoint
- If playing on hard mode, when you get it, you get nausea
- You’ll now get a stone sword which you can enchant to make stronger
- Added a Hall of Fame for people who played the map