Download Skyblock 1.16 V1.0 - Minecraft PE Maps
MC: Skyblock 1.16 V1.0
Category:Minecraft PE Maps
Viewed: 727 - Published at: 3 years ago

Description:

1.16 has just been released by Mojang to the Bedrock community, and if you do not like the lag of servers, but yet love Skyblock, this is the map for you! I will add updates weekly, and please report any bugs or suggest islands in comments! New islands like the Mooshroom and Jungle islands getting added soon! (I just wanna keep the enthusiasm up dont flame me)

This might seem like a normal Skyblock map, but theres where you are wrong! It has many unique features, like custom islands, a end/nether island (!), villager workstations (!), and a miner’s cube (!), a full beacon setup (!), hidden diamond blocks on an island (!), and a farm island (!). This is also without any sort of chests in the map, but trust me you will suceed. The aim is to kill the ender dragon, and thus beating the game. FYI in the Miner’s cube there is only 7 iron, (hint: one for flint and steel, three for a pick, and three for a bucket!) and other limitations and challenges, so I hope you give me suggestions for islands and report anything missing! Thanks! Oh yes, NO PUBLISHING MY MAP ANYWHERE ELSE Thanks! (hint: breed villagers for more!) 

DOWNLOAD:

TAGS :

Reference: mcpedl.com