Category:Minecraft PE Mods & Addons / Minecraft PE Addons
Viewed: 23 - Published at: 23 days ago
This addon replaces rabbits with 7 different types of frogs which you can keep as pets. They are very weak compared to let’s say a wolf and needs to be well taken care of in order to survive in Minecraft. It’s a really cute and harmless creature, but it would have be even better if it included some custom frog sounds.
How does it work?
Frogs can be found spawning in most biomes (since they replace rabbits) and you can tame one by feeding it some flies (golden carrots). To obtain such items you need to kill some flies (replaces bats).
- iOS / Android: Hold a fly item (golden carrot), long press on the frog and press Tame
- Windows 10: Right-click on the frog while holding a fly item (golden carrot)
A tamed frog will automatically be following you around. You can order it to sit / stand and you can also use a lead to keep it on a leash or tie it to a fence pole.
There are 7 different frogs and each of them spawn in different biomes.
- Frogs replace rabbits
- Flies replace bats
- You can tame a frog by feeding it flies (Golden Carrot = Fly) which are dropped by flies (bats)
- Frogs can sit/stand
- Frogs are leashable
- Frogs are passive
- Rabbit items are replaced by frog items
- Download Addon .McAddon
- Activate the packs for a world in-game