Category:Minecraft PE Mods & Addons / Minecraft PE Addons
Viewed: 3 - Published at: 12 days ago
This is an addon which replaces one of the mobs in-game with a jetpack which you can fly. It’s recommended for short distances since the fuel lasts just for a few seconds but as long as you bring enough fuel you can obviously make longer trips as well. Even though it’s not the most realistic looking jetpack I experienced no trouble using it in-game.
How does it work?
The jetpack replaces blazes. You can either go to the Nether to find one or preferably spawn one using a blaze spawn egg.
- iOS / Android: Long press on the jetpack and press Mount
- Windows 10: Right-click on the jetpack
The jetpack design looks a little like a pair of flying pants, but it is in fact a jetpack and not a pair of pants!
Throw a Bottle o’ Enchanting once you’ve mounted the jetpack to start flying. The fuel lasts for about 5 seconds before you need to refill it again. You are supposed to be able to use some gunpowder to boost it but I couldn’t find a way to do it.
- Download Resource .McPack (if you got beta 1.0.4 then click here instead)
- Download Behavior .McPack (if you got beta 1.0.4 then click here instead)
- Activate the packs for a world in-game