An overhaul of the fishing behavior that adds a huge variety of items to the list of potential loot & custom mechanics like a chance of fishing extra loot while it is raining or a full moon!. Balanced & tested for use in multiplayer worlds & realms.
BR Fishing Overhaul
Have you ever spent hours fishing and felt disappointed by the lack of variety and fun experienced while fishing? That’s how our community felt too! I created this behavior pack to make fishing a lot more fun for the players on our public Mega Realms(30 players). It adds plenty of variety to list of possible loot, reworks the effect that Luck of The Sea has while fishing, and adds cool mechanics like a chance to fish up multiple items at once when it is raining or a full moon.
- Chance of fishing multiple items when raining
- Chance of fishing multiple items when moon is full
- Loot in books_high are enchanted higher than max level
- This has not been fully tested
- Reference: minecraft.gamepedia.com/trade_tables_documentation
- “it is possible to go above vanilla enchant…still display the max vanilla value”
- Luck of the sea has a heavy impact on the loot table
- Without luck of the sea, you will receive 80% standard loot(fish/junk)
- With luck of the sea 3, you will receive about 50% standard loot(fish/junk)
- This behavior was designed to be balanced for multiplayer worlds/realms
- This behavior was created for the Bedrock Realms Community
- Join us @ discord.BedrockRealms.com
- Nautilus Shell has been retextured into “coins” on Bedrock Realms servers.
- This is the reason that it appears multiple times in the loot table.
- LeaderPuffs are a renamed and colored pufferefish to represent the Leaders of the Bedrock Realms Community.
Last updated V1.1.5
# loot table
Note: The () number next to a loot % is the luck impact. This signifies how much having luck of the sea will change the table. A negative number means you will be less likely to get loot from the table. A positive number means you are more likely to get loot from the table.
- #FISH 66.0% (-2)
- #JUNK 11.3% (-2)
- #TREASURE 3.8% (+1)
- #RESOURCES 6.8% (+2)
- #resource_wood 33.3%
- #resource_misc 33.3%
- #resource_mining 33.3%
- #TOOLS 3.8% (+1)
- #tools_misc 40.0% (-1)
- #tools 40.0%
- #tools_enchanted 20.0% (+1)
- #ARMOR 3.8% (+1)
- #armor 66.7%
- #armor_enchanted 33.3% (+1)
- #BOOKS 3.0% (+1)
- #books_low 50.0% (-1)
- #books_mid 33.3%
- #books_high 16.7% (+1)
- #RARE 1.5% (+1)
- #rare_disk 25.0% (-1)
- #rare_head 25.0%
- #rare_leaderPuff 25.0%
- #rare_misc 25.0%
Bedrock Realms Info
WHAT IS BEDROCK REALMS?
HOW DO I JOIN A MEGA REALM?